www.howdini.com Organic pest manage – Normal bug and insect repellents When it comes to insects in your backyard, it’s a bug eat bug entire world, so don’t panic. Some bugs are excellent for plants. But how to control the poor ones without having chemical substances? Here’s wonderful assistance from Scott Meyer, editor of Natural and organic Gardening magazine. Search phrases: natural pest control natural pest manage normal bug repellent organic pesticide
Video clip Rating: four / 5
Some current Pest Manage auctions on eBay:
Pest Control Amazon choices you ought to preserve an eye on:
- Active Ingredient: Lamda Cyhalothrin 9.7% Same As Demand CS but less money!! Micro encapsulated Pet safe: Yes, when used as directed. ~~ For Sale By PestControlPross~~ See My Amazon Store for many More Pest Control Products~~
- For use in: Can be used in a variety of different locations including indoor and perimeter of residences and commercial buildings, food-handling areas, greenhouses and animal housing.
- Yield: 19-39 gallons of finished solution, depending on the pest being treated. Mix 0.2 fl oz (6ml) or 0.4 fl oz (12 ml) per gallon of water.
- Cyzmic CS can not be sold to NY or CT
- Target pests: Ants, Bed bugs (adults), Bees, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Lesser Grain Borers, Litter Beetles (adult/immature stages such as Darkling, Hide and Carrion), Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Termites (above ground only), Ticks, Wasps. Please see label for complete list.