Not a dream cocktail tree but
But Yes, if they are closely related fruit.
Cuttings can be grafted onto a stalk or branch of the same family.
Apple and Pears (the rose family)
oranges, lemon, grapefruit (Citrus)
plum, peach, nectarine, apricot (stone fruits)
Tomato onto potato (solanacea)
Years ago I saw a very old citrus with 7 different kinds of citrus grafted on it.
A co-worker of mine has grafted 50 different varieties of apple on his big old tree over a several year period..
I am considering getting a 4 in 1 cherry tree.
Different colors and flavors, crosspollination.
Since Xmas is coming,
You or have your family members
decorate your tree (on and under) with anything you wish.
- How Long Does It Take Pear And Apple Trees To Grow From A Seed To A Fruit Bearing Tree?
- What Is That Process Called Through Which You Can Grow Two Different Fruits/vegetables On One Plant?
- How Do I Get My Pear Tree To Fruit?
- What Fruit Or Vegetable Is Easy To Grow Indoors?
- I Live In Savannah, Ga.. Can Any Citrus Fruit Grow Here Other Than Kumkuats? I Just Bought Property..?