fertilise well and use blood and bone right before it flowers then make sure you water it well and deeply as the fruit forms.
with citrus trees you are better off watering the trees really well once a week than doing light waters more often. During really hot weeks, younger trees may need to be watered a second time.
Incoming search terms:
- how to sweeten orange trees
- can you do smething to make your orange trees fruit sweeter
- how to make orange tree sweet
- nurients to make orange tree sweeter
- how to sweeten my grapefruit tree
- how to make tangerine plant sweet
- how to make oranges grow sweeter
- how to make orange tree fruit sweeter
- how to make orange tree bear fruits
- how to make my pamogranate tree sweeter