fertilise well and use blood and bone right before it flowers then make sure you water it well and deeply as the fruit forms.
with citrus trees you are better off watering the trees really well once a week than doing light waters more often. During really hot weeks, younger trees may need to be watered a second time.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make orange tree sweet
- how to make orange tree fruit sweeter
- can fertilzer make fruit sweeter
- how to grow sweeter oranges
- how to make citrus tree sweet
- how to make fruit tree sweeter
- How to make fruit trees sweeter?
- how to make orange sweet on the tree
- how to make oranges sweeter
- how to sweeten citrus trees